Contract Type: Permanent Full Time
Location: CV8, Ashow, Warwickshire, UK
Are you looking for an exciting new oportunity with a fast growing forward thinking organisation?
My client is the leading innovator in designing and building modular housing pods for the public and private sector.
• Responsible for tender preparation, submission and project completion in compliance with all HSQE procedures.
• Provide commercial expertise to contracts, to include the production and submission of valuations, claims, and budget monitoring.
• Support the authorisation and submission of project variations. To authorise the placement of contracts, subcontracts, material and plant orders
• Maximise cash flow through the control, measurement and valuation of work, and the invoicing of customers and payment of suppliers
• Ensure projects proceed to Client’s specification and satisfaction.
• Value work executed by sub-contractors and certify interim and final payments. • Track changes to the work/ design and adjust budget projections accordingly.
• Prepare financial and progress data for meetings and payments, as required.
• Ensure compliance with all company and HSQE procedures.
• Liaise with the client and other construction professionals such as the project manager and site manager.
• Maintain auditable records.
• Ensure final accounts are prepared timely and accurately
• Report findings and highlight any issues to senior management on a weekly basis.
• All other duties required by the business
Job Listed: 2023-11-22 13:57:54