Industry: Customer Services
Salary: £25000 – £29000/annum
Contract Type: Permanent Full Time
Location: LS12, Churwell, City and Borough of Leeds, UK
Advantage are currently recruiting a Customer Service Executive for one of our Printing clients based in the Leeds area. This role is on a straight permanent basis with the client, for the right candidate.
The primary objective of the Customer Service Executive is to liaise with external sales personnel and customers. To administer jobs and carry out sales order processing activities and sales activities.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities – Duties will include but will not be limited to:
* Communicate, liaise, verbally and in writing between customers/suppliers/visitors/enquirers and relevant staff, and interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person, and to verbal or written instructions.
* To facilitate the development of the Accounts by monitoring and reporting on job progress and provide accurate information back to Customer / external Sales staff ensuring relevant OPM team members are cc’d on email documentation.
* Process customer quotations in a courteous, efficient and timely manner.
* Create a critical timescale plan by liaising with the customer and external Sales staff, and then confirm receipt of order, date of print and date of delivery via email.
* Respond to and follow up sales orders/potential requirements using appropriate methods i.e. verbally, telephone, email, fax and Tharstern.
* Plan, execute and support process activities to the customers agreed timescales by liaising with internal production management.
* Carry out responsibilities in accordance with the practices outlined and governed by the accreditations the client holds. E.g. BRC, ISO, PS9000.
* Operate a variety of standard office machines, including a personal computer and a variety of computer software, phone, fax, calculator, shredding machine and photocopy machine.
* Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role. Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
* Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to care of equipment.
* Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer and satisfaction.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday 08:00 – 17:00 (No hybrid working)
* Holidays: 23 days holiday plus bank holidays.
* You will be auto enrolled in to the Company Pension Scheme.
* Death in Service Benefit’ – this is twice your annual salary whilst employed
* Company Events
* Onsite Car Parking Onsite Gym
Job Listed: 2023-11-21 09:49:02