Contract Type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Holbeach, Lincolnshire, UK
Due to our continued success and growth, we have a fantastic new opportunity for a Site Manager. The project is a new residential build with experience in social housing or private residentials essential. Reporting to the Contracts Manager you will play a key role within the team, delivering projects, supporting others and continuing to develop personally and professionally as a successful Site Manager.
* Reporting to the Contracts Manager you will be responsible for the construction site, including sub-contractors, health and safety of personnel, quality and workmanship of labour.
* Responsible for the overall management and day to day running on site activity.
* Designing the short-term construction and scheduling programme to maximise efficiency and ensure completion is in accordance with the schedule.
* Management responsibilities for all Health and Safety policies and procedure.
* Management of sub -contractors, managing our teams, dealing with any issues as and when required.
* Delivery of projects on time and to a high specification.
* Following support and guidance from other departments to ensure technical competency and consistency in providing feedback and information to all relevant departments.
* Responsible for all document control as an integral part of the project control
* Maintain the Integrated Management System (IMS), policies and procedures.
* Must be able to use their own initiative, taking accountability and responsibility for a project from start to finish.
* Deadline driven, instilling motivation in the team to hit key targets.
* Excellent communication skills and good general commercial awareness.
* 10 years+ experience as a site manager a site manager OR 5 + year’s site management experience (applicants with a construction related educational path should not be deterred from applying if experience is sufficient).
* Experience in residential builds, timber frame experience advantageous.
* Current health and safety card (CSCS|SMSTS or equivalent) and a First Aid at Work certificate.
* Able to manage health and safety issues to Safe -T-Cert or a similar audited scheme such as ISO 18001.
* Numeracy and IT skills including MS Office, Word and Excel. Use of MS Project advantageous
* Full driving licence
Job Listed: 2023-11-03 13:14:57