Salary: £21000 – £23000/annum doe
Contract Type: Permanent Full Time
Location: LS19, Yeadon, City and Borough of Leeds, UK
Advantage are pleased to be recruiting for one of our longest standing clients based in the Yeadon area. Our client is recruiting for a customer service/warehouse admin This role is a long term role with a genuine potential for a permanent position for the right candidate.
About the Role
The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with clients of varying sizes. Having experience of handling customer enquiries, the candidate will be able to provide helpful and friendly assistance to customers and suppliers. Many of the key responsibilities below must be completed in a specific timeframe, therefore strong organisation skills and the ability to meet deadlines whilst remaining calm under pressure is essential. A successful candidate will also be able to follow processes and procedures to ensure the smooth workflow of our engineering and warehouse teams.
This role is full-time, Monday to Friday, 37 hours per week.
20 days annual leave plus bank holidays will be given.
· Administration of engineering workflow, progressing repair jobs through our systems and procedures, adhering to our customers’ specific requirements.
· Liaise with suppliers to facilitate in-warranty repair services via individual RMA processes.
· Liaise daily with key clients to keep them abreast of activities and manage expectations, assist with queries, and troubleshoot issues where they arise.
· Deal quickly and efficiently with customer enquiries or complaints by phone, email, and occasionally face to face.
· Communicate and coordinate with internal departments to ensure customer requirements are fulfilled.
· Produce weekly and monthly operational reports.
· General administrative duties to assist the Operations department.
· Record details of support calls and log them onto the Support Helpdesk system.
· Assist with reception meet and greet duties.
· Other administrative duties to assist other areas of the business where necessary.
About the Candidate
· Computer literate, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Methodical and diligent work ethic.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Strong verbal and written communication.
· High attention to detail.
· Excellent organisation skills with the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities.
· Highly motivated, capable of working alone and within a wider team.
· Can-do, action-focused attitude.
· Previous experience in a similar role is desirable, but not essential
Job Listed: 2023-10-26 10:24:35