Salary: £30000/annum Excellent benefits
Contract Type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, UK
Please note this role is predominately remote but you must be within commutable distance of Manchester and/or Liverpool and drive. There will be occasional travel to Teeside and London.
Due to rapid growth within the business, our client is looking for a Pre Employment Tutor to join their team This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic organisation based in Manchester City Centre, with a focus on CSCS training.
The main role of the Construction Tutor is to provide expert teaching and learning across the pre-employment adult learning provision, with the primary focus of ensuring the candidate has the highest quality skills to deliver effective teaching to our learners. The role would also involve working with the Head of Pre-Employment Training and the Quality teams to develop and deliver the highest level of quality for learners.
• Delivering online training to groups learners working towards an accredited qualification, identifying the strengths and weaknesses of learners through initial assessment and supporting them accordingly.
• Motivating learners to realise their full potential through flexible delivery methods within an online setting, following TLA plans but adapting them to make them your own, and delivering encouraging, nurturing and motivating training.
• Occasional CSCS delivery in a classroom setting, with locations including Manchester, Liverpool, West Yorkshire, with occasional London and Tees Valley travel.
The Ideal Candidate
• Minimum of 3 years relevant industrial/commercial experience, as well as prior experience in delivering appropriate training.
• Minimum of Level 3 Award in Education and Training (PTLLS), with Level 3 qualification in relevant delivery area desirable.
• Full UK driving license and car.
• Competitive salary of £30,000.
• 31 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays) + an additional birthday day off.
• The opportunity to buy up to 5 days additional annual leave.
• Free access to our Medicash healthcare plan.
• A complimentary uniform.
• Employee of the month and yearly staff recognition awards.
• Summer and Christmas parties.
• Recognition of Grade 1 OTLAs.
• Continuing professional development opportunities.
• More importantly, working for an organisation that cares
Job Listed: 2023-11-28 16:04:53